Kern Around the Clock Foundation was founded to address three of the most important issues facing Senior Citizens and Disabled Adults – two of Kern County’s most underserved groups. KATCF has established ongoing programs and introduced initiatives which will:
- Secure comprehensive health care opportunities for seniors and disabled adults
- Address the financial issues of seniors and disabled adults
- Integrate seniors and disabled adults into all aspects of society within our community while remaining at home
These programs and initiatives have been developed to heighten the quality of life for every resident in Kern County, both directly and indirectly.
The KATCF is a certified 501(c)3 Not for Profit Foundation. Funding for most programs is made possible through a grant from the Kern County Department of Aging and Adult Services, provided to them by the State of California and the Federal Government.
KATCF operated the following programs:
- Representative Payee Program
- Caregiver Training and Support Program